DeeDee's Fan Fiction Recommendations

I'm a huge lover of all Twilight related Fan Fiction. As old or new Fictions catch my eye I'll post a review and point you in the right direction.

There is so many amazing writers out there and some who are under appreciated, and some who have thousands of reviews. Please don't think that just because some authors have thousands of reviews that I won't recommend because that couldn't be further from the truth.

If you do read anything I recommend, please please please review and let the author know what you think, it means a lot to them. But please if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all. A lot of authors lately have been getting nasty reviews for no good reason. You have to remember that these authors put their heart and soul into these stories and they do it on their own free time and do it for free. And yes they do actually have feelings that can be hurt, so I cannot stress enough that you be nice. Constructive criticism is all well and good, but don't cross the thin line when it comes to leaving your review.

How To Save A Life by unholy.obsession Video Part 1

Mood Music


Music

*Disclaimer*

This site is for fans only. All these amazing characters belong to the queen bee herself Mrs Stephenie Meyer. All authors are just using them for there own pleasure and to give us fantastic stories by using them.

I will be recommending 'M' rated stories so please if your under the age of 18, you have been warned! As my mum always says to me "On your own head be it"

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Shattered & Shrouded by Red20881

I stumbled across this little ditty at the weekend when looking through others favourite stories. I'm so glad I started it and it goes to prove that you should never judge a story because of the review count.

So what's it about you ask?

Well we have Bella who has no memory of her life before the age of 17. Now years later after she's graduated from college she gets her first job as Edward Masen's PI.

Edward himself is moody and rude and trust me when I say for the first couple of chapters you will get serious whiplash from his drastic mood swings. But something gets revealed through later chapters that all is not what it seems with Edward.

Bella starts to have dreams and she can't determine if its actually her past she dreaming about. Edward seems determined to help her find out who she once was even though Bella doesn't want to remember in fear that something terrible happened to her in the past.

Its 13chapters in and more and more secrets are being revealed. I can't wait for more to see what else is going to spring up and bite these two on ass. It honestly had me hooked from chapter 1. So I implore you to go read it. More importantly please review it and tell the author how much you love it.

To read Shattered & Shrouded click Here

To visit Red20881 FanFiction.net profile click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment